Do you like to travel? Would you like to see new places within the US every 4 to 6 months? We are looking for Pathologists assistants to fill temporary positions across the country where your housing and travel are paid. You will also receive competitive pay and meal per diems.
- All travel expenses are covered, no relocation cost to you!
- Housing is covered!
- Transportation is covered!
- Daily per diem paid on an hourly basis!
- Benefits are available!
- Work as many or as few weeks as you want, your schedule is up to you.
Our current opportunities include:
- Michigan August-September
- Nevada 3 months starting in September
- Rhode Island 5 months Starting in August
- Pennsylvania 1 week last week of July
- California ASAP start at least 13 weeks.
There are great laboratories from large reference labs to small community hospitals. You can work from a big urban center with lots of nightlife to a country setting with lots of outdoor activities. We can find a great fit for you.
Preparation, gross description and dissection of human tissue surgical specimens including:
- Assuring appropriate specimen accessioning.
- Obtaining pertinent clinical information and history, including scans, x-rays, laboratory data etc.
- Describing gross anatomic features of surgical specimens, preparing tissues for histological processing, obtaining biological samples such as blood, tissue and toxicological material for studies such as flow cytometry, image analysis, immunohistochemistry, etc., and performing special procedures including faxitron imaging and tumor triage.
- Preparing and submitting appropriate tissue sections for light microscopy (routine processing) as well as special procedures such as frozen section, electron microscopy and immunoflourescence microscopy.
- Photographing all appropriate gross specimens and microscopic slides.
- Performing duties relating to the administrative maintenance of surgical pathology protocols, reports and data, including the filing of reports, protocols, photographic data or slide, microscopic slides assisting in the completion of specimen coding and billing.
- Assuring proper maintenance of equipment, provision of adequate supplies and cleanliness of the surgical pathology suite.
- Assisting in the preparation for accreditation inspections (CAP, Joint Commission)
- Knowledge of and complies the principles of HIPPA and all sites safety policies.
Performance of administrative, budgetary, supervisory, teaching, and other such duties as may be appropriate and assigned
Contact Tawnia Lindsay 877-229-6996 ext 2009